After the 27 week post, I went home to Kansas for quite a while. I had a pretty decent holiday celebration time thanks to a good batch of friends and family. Z's birthday, Christmas, New Year's Eve, and our two year anniversary all fell within about three weeks. It seemed to be the mission to keep me distracted so I wouldn't think too much about the fact that he wasn't around.
I did take a few pictures while I was home, but not nearly enough. I don't feel like I had much growth while I was gone, but my ND friends and my doctor begged to differ.
| 28 Weeks |
| 30 Weeks |
| Christmas Day with the Gray side of the family. We had a small group this year, but it is always a fun and energetic time. |
After Christmas, I scheduled an appointment to have a 3D sonogram done. My mom went with me and it was amazing! I will post those pictures once I get them scanned. I kept busy by going to KU games and spending time with good friends in Kansas City. Right before I left to come back north, there was a baby shower that I'll share pictures from, too. Next post!
My most recent doctor appointment went well. Baby boy is measuring perfectly --- he is being compared to a squash (15.2-16.7 inches) and is getting prepared for his grand arrival. I was relieved to hear the doctor say that he is head down now --- he had it up in my rib cage at my December appointment --- so he's made a good move for both of us. Z and I continue to talk about names but I don't think either one of us wants to make the final decision. It seems like we are narrowing them down, though.
My mom is coming up to be with me for about ten days, and we're hoping Z will be able to come home sometime in February. Mom and I will just be lounging around being lazy, so she probably won't mind being my photographer again for some on-time bump updates. I really need to get back on track.....
No comments:
Post a Comment