Monday, January 23, 2012

33 Weeks

I cannot believe I am already at 33 weeks and I'm only supposed to have seven weeks left.  When I think about what I was doing seven weeks ago...that really doesn't seem long at all.

My mom has been here in ND with me this week and has been helping me A LOT with the nursery.  We have assembled shelves, put together the stroller, worked on the changing table area, organized the closet, fixed the curtains....and she is still here, so our to-do-list is still going.  She loves projects, which works out great for me.  :)  I'm going to wait to post nursery pictures.....for now, here is a 33 week update.

33 Weeks

I feel great and have plenty of energy.  Mom and I have been going on walks, which I think helps any very minor back pain I've had.  My only daily issue is the heartburn that comes at night, but that is hardly worth complaining about because with some milk and Tums, I'm just fine.  I enjoy plenty of kicking and rumbling movements during the day, but he quiets down at night so we both sleep soundly.  I crave ice water and fruit and am loving maternity clothes.  Jeans with no zipper?  Awesome.    :)    

I am so excited to have him here soon.  He sure has made this part easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment