Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nursery Progress

There hasn't been a lot done, but enough to show some progress.  While we were in Lousiana, we ordered the nursery furniture and decided on a glider --- and knowing that we'd like to have as much of the room done before the deployment, the hubby was hard at work!  I'd really love to give myself some credit, but I didn't do much.....except congratulate him on each accomplishment from behind my camera.  Here is what we have so far.  :)

The room before -- our second guest room right
outside the master bedroom.

Cleared out and painted while I was back in Kansas.  It is
supposed to be a grey color, but in some lights it looks blue.
Good thing its a boy!

The crib assembly wasn't the happiest of moments....but look
at that smile I caught....

Crib complete....now on to getting our mattress and
choosing some bedding.

Dresser/changer combo minus the galley rail to hold in
the changing pad.

What Zach says is the most important feature of the entire room.
This is the kid sized hockey net we got at a local sports store.
Its miniature, but Z has already practiced playing with it.  :)

We've had fun looking at boy stuff in stores --- but the progress will be put on hold for a bit until our family is back together again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment