Over the family celebration weekend, I was 23 weeks. Here are a few pictures we took before leaving Kansas.
How Far Along: 23 weeks on November 12th
Total Weight Gain: At my last appointment, I had gained about 7 pounds. Yikes!
Maternity Clothes: I think I'm in them for good now.
Stretch Marks: None yet, but I am starting the lotion because I really don't want them.
Sleep: Great!
Best Moment This Week: Getting to spend some time with the uncles and great grandma to be!
Movement: I'm having quite a bit now. Z is able to put his hand on my stomach and get a few good kicks. Most of the time, it just feels like the baby is doing forward rolls.
Food Cravings: I've lost my cheese craving and haven't really moved on to anything else.
Food Aversions: I gave peanut butter a try again, and it went well. Looks like PB&J is back on the menu list for this kiddo.
Gender: BOY BOY BOY!!!
What I Miss: Feeling fit. I want to do a bunch of sit ups, but I know it isn't going to do much.
Milestones: Finding out we're having a boy and starting on the nursery. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment