The baby is being compared to the size of a cantelope this week....but it doesn't seem that big! It is swallowing, which puts the digestive system to work. The gooey substance that we'll see in the first diaper after birth is now accumulating. Wahoo. :) Z wasn't especially thrilled to hear that update. I told him as the dad, he is forced to call dibs on that gem.
| 20 Weeks |
How Far Along: 20 weeks - October 22
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't weighed myself lately.
Maternity Clothes: I am still loving the maternity jeans even though they are still big.
Stretch Marks: Not yet, but Z suggested I buy some cocoa butter lotion....
Sleep: Great, but I've had some crazy dreams lately!
Best Moment This Week: Another healthy week
Movement: I think so...but it is hard to tell. I'm hoping all is okay.
Food Cravings: Anything cheese, and also oranges. I was really wanting a margarita earlier this week, so we went for Mexican food tonight and Z let me smell his. Not quite the same enjoyment level....
Gender: We could find out this week, but we're still in the south.
What I Miss: Having a margarita with my shrimp tacos. :)
Milestones: Halfway there....whoa!
Our Kansas Jayhawks played the Kansas State Wildcats today in football.....and they got stomped. In an effort to show that we are not fair weather fans, I decided to gladly still associate my face with the Jayhawk. Better luck next time...and bring on the basketball season, please!
| Rock Chalk Babyhawk |
| Even Z got mad during today's game. Oh well. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment