I hope everyone had a wonderful week!
Everything is going well here. We had a great Mother’s Day celebration last weekend. I woke up to Zach feeding Sam his morning bottle, which was lovely. They had gotten me beautiful lilies and all the fixins for a delicious avocado, tomato, sausage, and cheese omelet.
We sat together and ate breakfast, and then I headed back to get ready for the day. While I was in the shower, Zach situated Sam on his lounge chair on the floor outside the bathroom door, so when I got out of the shower, this is what I saw.
How cute is that?! He was holding an envelope that said ‘Mommy’ on the front, and inside was a giftcard for a fabulous spa day (manicure, pedicure, facial, and massage). There was nice note from Sam inside, too.
Zach went out in the afternoon to clean the garage and wash the cars, so Sam and I relaxed together. We tried being outside for a bit, but I swear the wind up here never stops! We spent most of our relaxation indoors to avoid it. That night we had a homemade meal that Zach had been preparing all day on the back deck --- smoked turkey, grilled veggies, and cous cous.
The rest of this week has been low key. We’ve worked a lot on getting Sam to chat with us and get stronger with his tummy time. I’m still pumping the days away, but kiddo is still growing….so its all worth it.
![]() |
| Me with both of my kiddos |
Pamma got here on Thursday! She’ll be here through Tuesday, and then we’ll be just a few days away from a four day Memorial Day weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment