![]() |
| Excited about our portable swing! |
![]() |
| Won't be needing this for awhile, but we wanted to make sure we liked it. |
The past two doctor appointments that I've had have been great, just not much in the way of progress. She has started checking to see if I'm dilated, and as of today, there is nothing happening. I am not due until March 11th, so the doc is not surprised --- but it sure feels like things should be moving along. I am really struggling at night to sleep because it is so uncomfortable. He moves around a lot at all hours, and it is not just kicks --- a lot of pressure (but no Braxton Hicks). I really thought the doc would say today that he has dropped and we are progressing in the right direction. No such luck (although, I'm not necessarily hoping for him to be early).
![]() |
| 37 Weeks |
![]() |
| 38 Weeks |
In other news, we finally got some snow here. I wasn't really hoping for it, but it has just been such a bizarre winter without it. I've had a few fears that we would be in an awful blizzard warning and I would go into labor. Z's "baby watch" flying status hasn't really happened (he has had three flights since he got home, which was more than expected), which is fine, but not if we get a bunch of snow and they aren't able to land here.
On February 24th we celebrated the 7th birthday of our dog, Mia. We didn't do candles this year, but she did get some toys, a birthday serenade, decorations around the house, and another belated gift just today --- a trip to the vet for a teeth cleaning. We know how to have fun around here. :) Z and I also attended an auction for the Officers Spouses' Club. It was a nice evening out and an excuse to get dressed up. We didn't win anything, but we were okay with that. We have diapers to buy!
![]() |
| "Future Mother" My spot at the grocery stores around town |
![]() |
| "Mother to Be" My spot at the commissary on base |
We'll see what happens this week. If he arrives, then HOORAY!! If he doesn't, then I am right on schedule --- and I won't have to give up all of my special parking spots quite yet. :)
Have a good week!








No comments:
Post a Comment