Thursday, April 5, 2012

Introducing....

Samuel Mark


I realized this week that we are coming up on little Sam being a month old…and I haven’t written anything to acknowledge his arrival.

Our handsome little man arrived on March 9, 2012 at 4:12 a.m.    He weighed 7 pounds 12 ounces and was 20 inches long.

As I was writing that last post on March 8th I actually thought to myself, ‘wouldn’t it be funny if I went into labor tonight?’  My cousin went into labor the day she wrote a post on her blog…so apparently that is all you have to do to get the process started! I've been working on writing out the details of his birth story, so that will be posted eventually.

He has been a wonderful baby so far, and Zach and I are learning quite a bit every day about being parents. 
We are crazy in love with him.
   
More to come.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment