Monday, May 13, 2013

Sam's First Haircut

Zach and I wanted to wait until he was done in Alabama to get Sam's haircut, but it was just getting too long.  It was flapping over his ears and his collar in the back, so I got the okay to get it done in Kansas.

I am SO glad I did!  We found a salon in Kansas City that was geared completely towards kids called Shear Madness.  They have the cars for the kids to sit in (I chose the Jeep because that is what Zach and I both drive), lots of colors everywhere, and a personal tv at each station with Thomas the Train playing.  They made the whole experience SO much fun, and the gal that cut his hair was as sweet as she could be.  I think that is why Sam did so well.  We walked out with an adorable certificate and a cute kiddo!  I highly recommend this place to anyone wanting their child's first haircut to be a special occasion.

"I need a haircut.  Now."
























No comments:

Post a Comment