We have been doing a lot of traveling lately, which has been interesting. It has been so good for Sam to be in different environments and meet so many new people…but I always get a little nervous traveling with him. I never know how he’ll do on the airplanes (he is usually great, but we had two bad flights one time that scarred me), and I’m a little uneasy exposing him to so many germs……but each new experience has really been good for him. I feel like he develops and grows so much with each new place.
In July I went to Kansas with Sam for a few weeks. I had a bachelorette party go to at Grand Lake in Oklahoma, so my parents watched Sam for a few days at their house. It was strange to be away from him for that long for the first time, but I knew he was in good hands.
 |
| Playing with new toys |
 |
| Loves the outdoors, so he went on walks with Papa Mark |
We then had a week at my parents house togetherbefore we left for Table Rock Lake in Missouri. Sam met a lot of our friends from Bartlesville and went swimming in the lake for the first time. He seemed pretty impartial to the experience, which was similar to his first pool experience. Oh well! He was a great kiddo during the entire trip, and that was all I wanted.
 |
| Lake swimming |
 |
| Pool time on the deck |
 |
| Floating in the tube. |
In August we traveled to Seattle and Roche Harbor, Washington for two different special occasions, so I'll do a separate post for that vacation (Zach came for that one!).
No comments:
Post a Comment